Total Pageviews

Monday, 31 July 2017

The Jagabams and King Louis and the Revolution


Apart from country, I've always loved African music, Reggae, Bob Marley and its rich culture when it comes to music. One day, I'd explore this continent and experience its unique feature. But for now, if you're in Ha Noi, you can enjoy African music nights with "King Louis and the Revolution" along with "The Jagabams." I bet- you won't be disappointed. 



So... I enjoy the beat while I take snaps as a hobby.   Have Fun!

Check them out at: 
1. Docker Natura To Ngoc Van, Ha Noi.
2. Rock Store Ha Noi.
3. Sidewalk Cocktail 199D Nghi Tam 
4. Lotte 54 Lieu Giai, Cong Vi Ba Dinh Ha Noi























bonus LOL



















The Jagabams

King Louis and the Revolution



No comments:

Post a Comment