Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 March 2015

The PLACES (where my broken heart went)

I took more than a thousand photos on my 14-day trip to the central part of Vietnam. I always choose those which are nice (though sometimes too much noise on the shots can't be avoided) and I don't have the time to edit all of  them. 

AND yup, I've been to those places a lot of times except Quang tri (my first time there) but oh well there were some boring days which is normal  I bet in some travels, yet  it was still wonderful.  The thing is no matter how many times I've visited a place, I always find something beautiful in every return.

The places include:

Hoi An
Da Nang
Hue
Dong Hoi (Quang Binh Province)
Quang Tri


Here are some of the edited ones... just 1% of the photos to be uploaded.

Location:

Hoi An and Da Nang


Hoi An (tofu)
Hoi An (the next few photos below were taken in Hoi An, too esp those without caption)




too much noise but i still like this (Hoi An)
lantern or lamp vendor in Hoi An




Hoi An (and those lantern shots above were taken in Hoi An)
Hoi An
Marble Mountain

Marble Mountain, Da Nang
One of the pagodas in the Marble Mountain (photos below were taken in the Marble Mountains as well)



overlooking the beach from the Marble Mountain

Marble Mountain

Marble Mountian Da Nang
Hai Van Pass
Hoi An
The Beach down the Marble Mountain in DN






















No comments:

Post a Comment