Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 October 2014

Dong Hoi Vietnam

Editing photos is always a pain in the eyeballs, I think...so for the meantime, here are some of my "too many" selfies at the beach the other day...and some snaps of Paradise Cave (Thien Duong)-the longest dry cave in Asia if I'm not mistaken. 


Dong Hoi is the capital city of Quang Binh province in the north central coast of Vietnam. I'd say that it's very rare to see road rage around the area, and the best thing about the place is the fresh seafood which can be found at the seasides of Nhat Le Beach. 

Enjoy the shots...will upload the rest tomorrow. Susan is signing off, she's exhausted I bet. 

dance dance dance

after too much pancakes, waffles, banh loc ... here's my tummy LOL











HCM trail
dunno his name LOL (japanese are good looking too haha)
i just realized that i love taking selfies after huge meals.. 
Cuong-my Saviour haha






sorry for the butt...i had to beg Cuong to take me head shots, instead he took too much of my behind LOL


at the park




not ready yet 













will pass for KFC fried chicken hihi
i love u ate Pam
ooppss this is for Jesper's haters.. (LMAO)

Anna's Cafe-my fav place anytime of the day
cleaning the river

he could sleep under the scorching sun at around 11am :( 
cant remember its name
Tree Hugger Cafe's Eng Club
on our way to Phong Nha caves

5 comments:

  1. masakit ba sa eyeballS? hahah nice photos of the cave. palawan's too dark. no lights inside there. the boatmen just use their own flashlights to show the images on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waaaaa talaga nak? hahaha aww peor pupuntahan ko un palawan na yn lol salamat sa visit haha ayan may ad na sa sidebar ko lmao

      Delete
  2. teka try lng pag maka comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. tawa ko sa kfc... at least malaman hahaha -sleepylittlefool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo sarp pero nawala naang taba ng legs ko isang week lang hahah busybsyhan n uit

      Delete