Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 June 2014

Silver and Blue


Friday- May 30th, 2014

When Son called that his class wasn't up to studying in the afternoon, right there and then I found myself back in bed after shower. Oh life, it's getting more and more boring but been telling myself to hang in there and wait for the best days to come. 


Photo of the day: Silver and Blue 

Your 150th song: All of Me by John Legend 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo of the Day: Ceramics

Saturday- May 31st, 2014

No, I didn't mean I was frustrated or something...just felt like shutting the blinds all day and locked myself in. When the mighty sun finally gave the moon it's way out to lighten up my night, there I was sniffing for veggies at the corners of my favourite cafe. I was fine... got some free watermelon drink and a HIGH Definition movie with those a bit creepy and annoying disco lights the manager set. 

Your 151st song: You Belong to Me by Jason Wade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday- June 1st, 2014  (Photo of the day: Friends Forever)


Gosh, been so long since the last time I went to church...am I already a bad girl? Oh not condemning myself...I bet I need a serious spanking and self-discipline. Sorry, been trying to finish something and once this is done, life will be much more exciting than ever. Go get yourself some life, Sue! 


Your 152nd song: True Colors by Cyndi Lauper 

BTW Happy birthday to the awesome dad of Teddy and the campers! Hugs and kisses and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment