Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 July 2014

You and I Are Safe

When was the last time you felt really happy... you wanted to stop the clock to be with that only one your heart beats for? The best feeling isn't it??? 


Wednesday- July 16, 2014


"I always make sure that you're stronger each day and I'm glad you've been keeping up the good work. Hugs and Kisses and Lots of Love!"

 Panther's 197th song: Wake Me Up by Avincii


Photo of the day: You're The Author and I'm Your Reader
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday- July 17th, 2014

Panther's 198th song: Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia Feat John Martin

"Each day I wish you were here... but your presence makes me braver with the hope that someday soon we'll be together. Wuv you!"

Photo of the Day: Tea Break
wish u were here luv :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday- July 18th, 2014

Photo of the day: Murakami in Vietnam


Panther's 199th song: We're Safe and Sound by Capital Cities
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday- July 19th, 2014

I'm still feelin dizzy after that very unlikely earthquake a few seconds ago. Well, been here for 4 years and unlike The Philippines in which cruel storms and earthquakes kill thousands of innocent souls, Vietnam according to it's geography is far from tectonic plates which means you don't have to worry about the earth shaking while you're in the country. Oh, I guess the world is getting back what we humans have exploited and all we could do now is to pray more for the world to realize that God exists and that He is faithful. 

Photo of the Day: Colours of My Life
made my own tea from real tea leaves

Panther's 200th song: All of Me by John Legend

"You're in my heart, and I just so love your imperfections and will always walk with you no matter what." Huge Hugs and Sweet Kisses to you and the Campers.

No comments:

Post a Comment