Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Prayer

I've always believed in miracles as well as prayers change things. This is a matter of strong and sincere affirmation and declaration to get rid of evil minds, thoughts and actions towards us especially those who put you down, those who accuse and condemn and or curse you. My simple yet powerful prayer for this is to rebuke them, and I'd say: "I rebuke you, whoever you are, who wants to see me fall, or to see my family, and my special friends and Panther suffer, again I rebuke you In Jesus' Name because No Weapon Formed against me, my family, friends and Panther shall prosper in His Name, and this is a command thru God's grace!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday- July 10th, 2014

Panther's 191st song: Amazing Grace (Piano Tribute) by Chris Tomlin

Photo of the Day: Shield


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday- July 11th, 2014

Panther's 192nd song: The Way I was Made by Chris Tomlin

Photo of the Day: Hope


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday- July 12th, 2014

Panther's 193rd song: I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin

Photo of the Day: Courage to StandOut


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday- July 13th, 2014

Panther's 194th song: I Will Never Walk Alone by Don Moen

"Surely, I declare that you'll never walk alone my love and you'll conquer all of these in Jesus' Name, Amen!"

Photo of the Day: Building Life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday- July 14th, 2014

Panther's 195th song: My Love and My Light by Don Moen

"God bless you always my dear... you deserve better in life because you're a good one and He knows it. You're always in my prayers and I believe that has been working on it whatever you've been through right now."

Photo of the Day: There's Always A Light


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday- July 15th, 2014

Panther's 196th song: Let Your Mercy Rain by Chris Tomlin

"These song will give you the strength and courage to face the challenges in life. I'll always be with you and walk with you no matter what. Wuv you from Teddy and Susan. Hugs and Kisses to the campers!"

Photo of the Day: Behind Each Battle
behind each battle God is working on ways that we can't see...all we have to have is Faith and cast all of our cares on Him




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha salamat nak hahhaa dry kaya medyo na edit ko parang may shade na haha

      Delete