Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 July 2014

Pink Salt and Lime


"I'd like to take this rare chance to offer Panther and the rest of the readers Christian songs which usually make my day when I'm down in the dumps, give me peace when I get paranoid at random stuff, give me hope when life gets tough. My prayers to Panther, my family and friends that they may be safe, healthy and successful and that no weapon formed against me and them shall prosper, in His Name! Amen."

Panther's 181st song: Lord You Are Good by Don Moen

Monday-June 30th, 2014

Photo of the day: Himalayan Pink Salt


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've always tried my very best to get up early....truly I've been able to do my yoga regularly at least four times a week except those days when I get my monthly "period". But since  I started this hobby, I've had visible improvements not only muscle toning but also emotionally. I used to easily lose my temper. Now I feel more patient and way more positive. Oh, thanks to Panther by the way for the yoga videos... that was sooo nice of him as always. 

Tuesday-July 1st, 2014

Panther's 182nd song: God Will Make A Way by Wow Worship

Photo of the day:
Deviled Ham (good  as spread and tastes better in salads)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday-July 2nd, 2014

Photo of the day: Tired Teddy...he misses Daddy, too. :(


Panther's 183rd song: How Great is Our God by Chris Tomlin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday-July 3rd, 2014

Panther's 184th song: I'll Say Yes by Don Moen

Photo of the Day: Worst from Tous Les Jours
added deviled ham... this is the worst bread ever! and yes i love eating on the FLOOR :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Panther's 185th song: I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin

(Friday-July 4th, 2014)

Finally, I was able to start my  volunteer ESL lessons at the Evangelical church in the Old Quarter. After the class, quickly took a cab to Detech for my passport before I headed to Al Fresco's for a Southern style chicken wings and Spaghetti Bolognese which I had been craving for in the past few weeks. Thank goodness that was indeed one of the most wonderful treats of the week...and it didn't finish there until I got the purple, "Ipanema Par De Tres". And...I thought it would be nicer if I dropped by Paris Baguette for a cup of milk tea. Yeah, in an hour I was already in TP bank for an important transaction...then ran to the bus station so I wouldn't be late for my 4pm class. 

Photo of the day: Empty Jar
am i that messy??? hehe


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday-July 5th, 2014

Yayyyy ... did the errands pretty well from the Western Union, to the HR department, to the groceries and coffee. Thank you God for keeping me safe all through the day.

Panther's 186th song: Alle by Chris Tomlin

Am worried about you...tell me you're well though I know you're "too" busy to read even some of the silly lines in my blog. Hugs!

Photo of the day: Sue's Salad
some leaves, herbs, carrots, cucumber, cherry, cashew nuts, Deviled ham, lime, extra virgin olive oil, Himalayan pink salt


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday- July 6th, 2014

Photo of the day: Bloody Red, Copper and Orange


Panther's 187th song: Thank You Lord by Don Moen

No comments:

Post a Comment