Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 July 2014

Egg Coffee Adventure

Friday- July 25th, 2014


Thank goodness it's Friday! 

Panther's 206th Song:  Bonfire Heart by James Blunt


Photo of the Day: Cafe with Raw Egg Yolk

Cafe Giang's authentic egg coffee (coffee with raw eggs)  (photo taken 7/27/2014)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday- July 26th, 2014


Photo of the Day: Xoi Yen

sticky rice with white corn, yellow beans, floss and some meat (photo taken 7/27/2014)


Panther's 207th song: All the Little Lights by Passenger


"Missing our lovely Panther so much... T.T."

BTW, I spent my rainy Saturday in bed with migraine that I couldn't even do my yoga. Sigh. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday- July 27th, 2014

Today, had my dream come true... the Egg Coffee adventure and I didn't regret because it was authentic and creamy.

"Oh well, wish Panther was there with me so he could also sip the real Vietnamese egg coffee. Hugs and Kisses to him and the campers!"


Panther's 208th song: I'll Be Your Man by Passenger


Photo of the Day: Sweat it Girl

got myself headbands for yoga and plank exercise

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sue, it's so hard for me to find the way of saying "HEYYYYYYYYY, HOW THE FOCK ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE" and I've just remembered out your blog, so "HOW THE FOCK ARE YOU DOING????"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah OMG longg time nooo talk ah? hahaha im fine!!! we should eat banh cuon in hoan kien one of these days OKIE?

      Delete