Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 September 2014

Beyond the Crowd

September 6th, 2014- Saturday

Panther's 257th song: Sunshine and Whiskey by Frankie Ballard


After the monthly meeting quickly headed to Indochina Plaza for lunch and got a bus to Tuyen Quang with Kien for the "Tet Trung Thu". That was my second time on one of the most breath-taking mid-autumn festivals in Vietnam. It was fun and his family, as usual were very nice to us that we didn't feel like strangers in their cozy home. 

"Oops, you bet you're more than my sunshine and my whiskey!" Hugs! Hehehe...


Photo of the Day: By The Cathedral


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday- September 7th, 2014

Panther's 258th song: All Kinds of Kinds by Miranda Lambert

"I just simply love this song... and am sharing this with you!"


The family prepared a wonderful lunch  that I could hardly zip my denim shorts after a bowl of local dishes. 

In the afternoon, I decided to take the bus back to Ha Noi alone because I was scared of taking a motorbike. Thank goodness, I arrived the dorm safe as well as Kien and his friends. 

Photo of the day: In The Middle of the Crowd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday- September 8th, 2014

Panther's 259th song: Shotgun Rider by Tim Mcgraw

Hugs and Kisses go to our  Panther the real  shotgun rider! Haha.


Photo of the day: The Old Quarter Night Market

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday- September 9th, 2014

Panther's 260th song:My Next Thirty Years by Tim McGraw

"The lines are enough to tell you that we still have a lot more to live, laugh, love, dream, travel, cuddle, watch the sunset fade its purple gleam and wait for the sunrise, take more photos, and sing our own songs together."

Photo of the Day: Kien's Family

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday- September 10th, 2014

Panther's 261st song: Safe by Miranda Lambert

"Should I say am the happiest lady in town because I got Panther who always makes me feel a part of his today and the future. I also belong to his mini zoo with his two lovely kiddos who never forget to welcome him with bum kisses." Thanks luv!

Photo of the Day: Larva Float (in Tuyen Quang)
Tet Trung Thu festival Tuyen Quang September 6th, 2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday- September 11th 2014

Panther's 262nd song: Magic by Coldplay 


Photo of the Day: Tuyen Quang Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment