Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 September 2014

Mrs. Susan ^^

Friday- September 12th, 2014

Panther's 263rd song: Aint No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrill

"Believe me, there wouldn't be any mountain so high for you. See, you're on your way soaring up above towards your success! "

Photo of the Day: Mrs Panther Sounds Awesome (Shhhh)

photo credits: Jet (b/w edit by me) 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday- September 13th, 2014

Finished the errands for mom early so I had much time for myself in the afternoon. But first, I had to make it a fat Saturday. Then checked in at my favourite hotel getting my shutter ready for the night. It was another awesome stroll at the night market as well as watching how the crowd held hands at the blurry pedestrian lanes on the streets of the Old Quarter. 

Panther's 264th song: Get Up, Stand Up by Bob Marley

"Alright, think about waking in the morning with your heart beating for the ones you love and care the most. Let's say Cleo and Misty or Teddy... or Susan!" Hahaha.. wuv u! 

Photo of the Day: I Wasn't Born A Model (LOL)

photo credits: Jet (poor color edits by me) HAHA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday- September 14th, 2014

After a heavy breakfast at the Holidays Gold, got a cab to HIF fof the Sunday worship. I was really happy...I felt awesome deep inside. Couldn't thank the Lord more for having been to faithful to me, my friends and my family and of course Panther.

Panther's 265th song: You Gotta Be by Des Ree

"I promise to walk with you until this fire ends. That's how important you are to me and Teddy and the campers. Keep the faith and take care! Hugsss!"


Photo of the Day: Curiosity

taken the night before (curious kid)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday- September 15th, 2014

Kicking ass? Yes, oh yes!!! No, I never hate Mondays because of the fact that it's the day which gives me a chance to make things better. 

Panther's 266th  song: Lust for Life by Iggy Pop

"Hey, Panther, We miss you and wuv you lots and tots! Haha!"

Photo of the Day: Pet Lover

he was a faithful and loving dad to his two babies
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday- September 16th, 2014

Panther's 267th song: Imagine by John Lennon

Photo of the Day: The Selfie Kings

a group selfie is a must in each travel hehe (Ha Noi Old Quarter)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday- September 17th, 2014

Typical day- get up late, go to my 1250n class, go back to my room, plank, eat, and wait for Panther and my friends in the chat room. HAHAHA!

Panther's 268th song: Always Look on the Bright Side of Life by Monty  Python

"One of the things I learned from you is to keep my chin up no matter what. You're more than being awesome, don't you know that?" Hugs! Teddy misses the campers, by the way.

Photo of the Day: Birthday Cake

Chung Le Dinh (my student-best friend) never forgets to bring me a cake on my birthdays (photo taken the other day)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday- September 18th, 2014

Had the best pancake in town, gosh that feeling was beyond winning the lottery! Been looking for a "nice" pancake in Vietnam, and finally I found it. It might not be the best, yet I'd say, I'd be back. 

Panther's 269th song: My Guy by Mary Wells

"Who cares about what people say about us? They're just envious because we will always stick together. God bless us more and more!"

Photo of the Day: Ice Cream Puffs (oh divine)
love these heavenly puffs by Tokyo Dining Cafe (Landmark 72, Ha Noi)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday- September 19th, 2014

Hmnn... oops had to have my long hair trimmed at the university's cheap salon. Thank goodness, I was satisfied! 

Panther's 270th song: Reach Out, I'll Be There by The Four Tops

Photo of the Day: People Are Lonely Creatures
it's either u take a selfie or talk to your phone because whoever you are with, that person is "INVISIBLE" ... sad story 




No comments:

Post a Comment