Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 February 2015

Gloomy

11°C Ha Noi...

In addition to a foggy, rainy, cloudy, gloomy, Ha Noi, I feel like the air is too musty that it's hard to breathe. I have to admit that I'm feeling lonely and empty not because I've got no one to talk to nor share my emotions with.

The thing is, no matter how much effort I do to convince myself that I'm fine, I just cant. Every bit of disappointment hits me straight to my "pigheaded" ego telling me that I'm just an "option" or someone silly enough to "wait" until he'd tell me that I'll never have those dreams we had this time last year. 

I don't want to be negative but I can't help but get more depressed... Oh God, my tears just want to fall now on the wooden table, right in front of my students' curious minds. 

2 comments:

  1. It's okay to cry (I've done that a lot of times)... Cry a river then build a bridge and get over it (maybe not now but soon you will)
    -Sillylittlefool

    ReplyDelete