Total Pageviews

Friday 19 December 2014

Bakasyonista 2014

December 19th, 2014- Friday


Panther's 360th song: All I Want For Christmas Is You

Photo of the Day: Missing My Musketeers
Hoa Lac goodbyes...see u soon somewhere in Brunei maybe? :) 


Got up early, took a very cold shower and yeah it's a bit chilly in the city right now as it's been raining since dawn.  Hmnnn first things first and that was Tofffe Nut Latte (venti) and of course got my new favourite place "Canvas Bistro Bar Gallery" in Ayala Terraces.  Life would be really better later after finishing that "OEC" thingy in POEA. Oh well, I must have this Oz brunch...hope this agrees on my taste. 


AND oh I'm kinda excited to meet my long lost younger sibling, Rheymil! See ya tomorrow bro...



Good Morning from Cebu City!



Sue



P/S: Missing The Three lovely Musketeers already... (Kiat, Lyana and Masahito)


No comments:

Post a Comment