Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 December 2014

December 2014 'Goodbyes'

It's alright to get hurt, bleed and be discriminated because in the end nothing compares a brave heart as pain makes you stronger without proving anyone how much of a "fighter" you've been.

All of the songs for Panther this week are from Jason Mraz's album, "Love is a Four Letter Word."  Listening to these makes me love you more and more... hugs n kisses!  

P/S: My favourite in the list is: The Woman I Love


Monday- December 1st, 2014

Panther's 342nd song: Living in the Moment

Photo of the Day: Holiday Seasons


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday- December 2nd, 2014

Panther's 343rd song: The Woman I Love 

Photo of the Day: From Ha Noi with Love


il keep this card until i get to France :) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday- December 3rd, 2014

Panther's 344th song: The World as I See It

Photo of the Day: Blistered Soles

Hung said, "Teacher it's hard to shop a top for you! I'm so tired and my feet ache! "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday- December 4th, 2014

Panther's 345th song: Who's Thinking About You Now?

Photo of the Day:Bye Kiat and Lyana


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday- December 5th, 2014

--KARMA-- How many people believe that all you have to do is watch and see!


It was my first time to cry out loud in public---I thought I just wanted to disappear and move on to wherever the thin air would take my "gushing" spirit full of anger and ire. No, I bet you, I've had enough of this place- and yes one thing I realized was that I should choose the right person to vent on with my frustrations because not everyone knows how to listen, and instead of making you feel better, they'd come to a conclusion that you're just being inconsiderate and too hateful!- THE most disgusting FEELING... but I believe that one day this person would have his or her day of such ghastly feelings.  

Anyway, I'm feeling better NOW at least Masa and Lyana brought me smiles last night with their sweet presents, and of course Kiet who was there to share some nice thoughts of the cold night. LOL!

Panther's 346th song: The Freedom Song

Photo of the Day: Ngo Huyen St.

along Ly Quoc Su St (Ha Noi-Old Quarter)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday- December 6th, 2014

Had a two challenges for class Summit 2.1 today in the Old Quarter. My main was to help them behave properly in public making them pick up the differences among every footsteps they see by the lake in Hoan Kiem. They did a wonderful job and I'd say---- I didn't fail this time. HAHAHA

Panther's 347th song: 93 Million Miles

Photo of the Day: Saturday Morning

Summit 2.1 at Minh Thuy Restaurant at Ngo Huyen St (Master Chef Vietnam)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday- December 7th, 2014

A day well-spent with Kiat  Masahito and Lyana. 

After church, I forced them to take the bus to Westlake and we ended up having some nice masala dishes at Foodshop 45 in Truc Bach. It would be the last time to hang out with them because I'm leaving next week and they're leaving at the end of the month. I'm sure they were quite exhausted..anyway we arrived at the dorm safe. Be safe always Kiat and Lyana...and Masahito see you soon next year. Huge hugs to all of us!

Panther's 348th song: Frank D. Fixer

Photo of the Day: Another Goodbye


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday- December 8th, 2014

Panther's 349th song: 5/6

Photo of the Day: Nothing Special

I was out of my mind because I didn't see Martin the cat!  (Ngo Huyen St)

No comments:

Post a Comment