Total Pageviews

Friday 8 November 2013

I Wanna Run Away

Gone...



This is it... I have decided to quit waiting,  am not being negative in a way, but I am just offended with the way he treats me. Clueless...no idea what he really wants! It feels like I'm carrying the heaviest, most fierce density  of the super typhoon "Yolanda" which has been trying to sweep away what our folks have kept from the previous storms. Oh gosh, should I say I would rather be in the middle of the foggy, windy, slippery streets in my little town waiting for a coconut tree to knock me in the forehead, telling me to give myself a chance to run for my life. All I could do right now is to let my tears flow like the raging stream in Mu Cang Chai...with the hope that one day I would get over the sore. 

Early morning in Mu Cang Chai... i wanted to hug him :(

No comments:

Post a Comment