Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Reading Awakes My Soul

"South of the Border, West of the Sun"



I thought those two days I missed writing, was longer than those years of missing the best part of my life. The campus esprit has seemed to drag me away from Blogger, though I knew it wasn't healthy to my flurry veins which are passionate enough to write more and more. Well, should I reiterate that I have been lost... I meant I got too much emotions that I just wanna fence off to the extent of giving up those dreams within reach such as having my own little, happy family even if I am not seeing anyone as of the moment, read more of Haruki's masterpieces, drink more coffee, laugh more than I used to, and so on. But deep inside I am helpless, and stubborn at the same time refusing to swallow such things.  Honestly, this has consumed my inner being and I am trying to fight back even if some of them aren't worth fighting for because I knew that those aren't my battles.  

Uhmm... mostly, I take the shortest way to get things done and this made me worry less. For instance, I got four of Haruki's vintage at the book fair yesterday and I didn't regret spending my one week coffee allowance just for the thought that I would welcome back my addiction to reading.  By the way, I have just finished, "South of the Border, West of the Sun", as fast as two hours.  That was obviously telling me that I missed reading soooooooo  much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment