Total Pageviews

Monday 5 May 2014

Nature, I Love

Location: Highlands Coffee The Manor
Treat: Hazelnut Coffee Freeze

May 5th, 2014 Monday

I wasn't feeling really well when I woke up this morning yet had to drag my butt to the shower and get myself ready for the errands. Have you ever noticed that since I left for Saigon in March, until my April vacation in my town up to the day I came back here, I have never run out of stuff to accomplish. 

First, I picked up my e-passport from the Philippine Embassy, Ha Noi then took a cab to FedEx for the gift and finally had my fringe done in The Manor. Ooppss... I also enjoyed the rather enormous Aussie burger in Al Fresco's before I went for a Hazelnut treat in Highlands while waiting for the airport taxi as I have to pick up my lovely sister Lovinni at 3pm today. 

God is great...almost done, and tomorrow I'll be in the bank for mom. 


------------------------------
My Luv,

Wish you have a wonderful week ahead no matter how hectic it would be at work. Please safe always and promise to drive safer. Hugs, kisses, muffins and lots of love from me and Teddy. 

Your 122nd song is: When A Man Loves A Woman by Percy Sledge

"This is so true to you my luv...aww HAHA!"

Photo of the Day: For the Love of Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment