Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 May 2014

Saving Each Day

May 9th, 2014 Friday

I was dead tired that I couldn't do anything but  cuddle Teddy all day, all night. Seriously, never been that exhausted because since March, I had so much on my plate until I got back here. Anyhow, it was worth the wandering and carelessly spending as life is too damn short to take life seriously. 

--------------
Panther's 126th song is: You're the First, the Last, My Everything by Barry White

"I'll always be with you no matter what...sending lots of love to my one and only Panther!"

Photo of the Day: Meet me at The Bridge


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 10th, 2014 Saturday

Panther's 127th song: Save the Best for Last b Vanessa Williams

"You'll always be my smile when I can't and my life vest when I can't swim, no more." LMAO luv you tots and lots...hugs and kisses to you and the campers! 

Photo of the Day: 


Oh guess what, I was in bed until 430pm today, and I felt like I was sick so I decided to get out and got a big bottle of water then headed to Ally to save the day. Am happy God is really good...thank goodness I always have something to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment