Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 May 2014

Those Warm Nights

Sunday- May 25th 2014

When was the last time you heard someone, called you "mom" and said, "I miss you, do you miss me, too?" Oh a few hours ago, my son sent me a message saying he wanted to see me... sounded cool because we haven't seen each other for a long time. 


I still remember my high school teacher who sincerely said, "I wouldn't get married anymore because I have enough children." Well, to my dismay I promised myself not to become a teacher... never ever. But I bet you, fate can be controlled somehow but God a has better plans for each of us (if you believe in God). At first, you would hate it and you start asking Him why... silly questions which definitely don't make sense, something like, "Am I a bad girl? Why didn't you answer my prayers?", and you begin to hate the Lord because you thought He was being deaf and unfair. 

Do we have options or choices? Yes, we do have but we have to make sure that if we don't listen to the wisdom that He has given us, we would be deceived and most likely will end up pathetic and regretful. Been there...

Anyway, I haven't seen myself to be teaching all my life and maybe in two years, I'd retire and chase my passion.  Whatever...as long as I'm able, dreams will come true with also of course the help of God. 

By the way, while browsing my archive I saw a snap which says it all... my happiness, my life as an educator, as a sister and as a mom. I still remember those warm nights when my kids come to my tiny room with boxes of snacks and fruits, guitars on their backs, cakes, and the lovely faces which were ready to share some good jokes to kill the most boring night in the dormitory. Now, I just dream that we could go back to those days when someone just knocks at my door asking my permission if they could get a short chitchat and or play the guitar for an hour or two. 



Here's a photo of me and my (daughter)/student fooling around like kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment