Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 May 2014

T.T

If last Friday I had an amnesia, oh now it's getting worse. So, all I can give you are songs and photos. My Apologies...can you help me go back to being me?  


Saturday-May 24th, 2014


Panther's  141st song: Angel by The Corrs

"I so miss those days when we didn't have to worry about what time that was, and how stressed we were...has something changed? I hope nothing... coz I still wanna laugh out loud!"

Photo of the Day: here's the spooky, crazy me LOL



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 25th, 2014


Panther's  142nd song: Irresistible by The Corrs

"I also miss those songs you send me...where are those? Can you get me one one of these days?" Hugs and Kisses from us to you and the campers. 

Photo of the Day: A Kiss 






No comments:

Post a Comment