Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 May 2014

What D'ya Think?

Monday- May 26th, 2014

Lazzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy, hazzyyyyy, Crazzzzyyy Mondayyyyyy! 

------------------
Panther's 143rd song: One of the Boys by Katy Perry 


Photo of the day: Two Years Ago





------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday- May 27th, 2014

I was hopping mad at my female student who talked back when I nicely asked her to leave her laptop for while and finish the activity. Well...I thought I still had enough patience, OK fine I didn't argue no matter how rude she has been to me since the first day of school. She's someone who wears headset while am having discussions, a girl who never listens to my instructions, a typical stubborn, spoiled brat who thought she could control everyone. Oh yeah, what did she do today which made me YELL like an frustrated tigress? While I was talking to the two boys who wanted to learn the lesson,with her headset and her friend were making too much noise. THERE I was...completely lost my mind! 

Alright many of them didn't do the activity not because they didn't know how but because they didn't like doing it. FINE...so I made a deal giving them the grace period to do it...still it seemed like they didn't hear me. Uh Oh I was ignored!!!

So I ticked them absent for two slots. 


They're university students and if they're RUDE to teachers, they mustn't be tolerated...they need mentors and counselors for them not only to shape up, but also to encourage them to study harder. 



-----------------
Tuesday- May 27th, 2014

Panther's 144th song: We Found Love by Rihanna

"Hope all is well with you...hugs been worried!"


Photo of the Day: Memories 




No comments:

Post a Comment