Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 April 2014

Sprained Back

I'm feeling uneasy because I got so much errands to finish and these are one of the reasons why I haven't started much on the translations as my internet connection is impossible here in my hometown, either.  Anyhow, I would be fine and will finish the most important one at a time as long as everything is on track. In the next few days, I have to go to the city centre for my OEC then to get the final draft of the translation. Oh, God help and now I'm having a back pain because of something silly I just did this afternoon. Well, btw as to the weather here in Cebu it's hot..huhu...and there are too many mosquitoes in the neighborhood. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Panther,

Thanks for the videos of the campers you'll be uploading ...I miss them so much because I haven't seen them for a few days. HUHU Please be safe always and remember to drive safer and don't forget coffee, too. Hugs and Kisses from Teddy and muffins from Susan.

Your 97th song is: Lights by Ellie Goulding

"You're the lights that keep me on track whenever am down and grumpy." Hehehe...


Lots of love,

Teddy and Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment