Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 April 2014

A Few Days Left

Saturday- April 26, 2014

Got nothing to do but stay home and make some tasteless meals for the whole family. Oh no, it isn't my fault if they hate veggies. Arghhh...I will never be bale to impress them with my vegetarian dishes. Sigh.

For Panther...

Your 113th song: Beautiful in My Eyes by Kadison Joshua

Photo of the day: The Old Notes


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday-April 27, 2014

It was my first time to feel like a bum, after a few weeks working on the legal documents for my older sister. Anyway, am so happy for her because at last she will have her dream house in months. She's been a loving and wonderful sibling to all of us, and been a grateful child to our parents. It only means that she deserves the best of every blessing. God bless her more and more. 

Your 114th song: Beautiful by Bosson

"I always imagine you seeing me in the worst situation and yet you're there to hug me tight." Hugs and kisses from me and Teddy! 

Photo of the day: Bibingka specialty from Cebu


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday- April 28, 2014

I ran into my aunt at the wet market and she couldn't recognize who I was...LOL! Anyhow, after a few seconds she was able to sing my name and as a gift I'd buy her a new dress together with mom's new sandals and dad's boxers.  

My Luv,

Here's Your 115th song: I Can Wait Forever by Simple Plan

Photo of the Day: The Light



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday- April 29, 2014

Location: The CoffeeBean and Tea Leaf SM City Cebu.

My Treats: Whole Wheat Banana Muffin and Small Hot Caramel Macchiato

Yesterday, I struggled for the price of the domestic flights I got from the local agent nearby. Had I known I'd come to the city today, I wouldn't have gotten overcharged. Anyway, am fine so I wouldn't spend too much time on some other stuff but rather take my time shopping for new clothes and shoes FOR the elderly.  


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Panther,

All I could say is Teddy and I miss you so much...see you in wechat soon. Sending lots of love from Cebu to the campers and their ever loving dad. AND Susan is sending a cup of caramel macchiato and whole wheat banana muffin to her Panther. Will you promise to Stay safe and wear the most beautiful smile for the week ahead?

Your 116th song: Can't Keep My Hands Off You by Simple Plan

"OMG I just found this song and am sure it would be impossible for me to keep my hands off you!"  LOL! Lots of luv and kisses from us....mwah!

Photo of the Day: Join Me please...

No comments:

Post a Comment