Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 April 2014

High School Diary

Last night, to my surprise, I saw my high school diary and at first I didn't recognize that it was mine. After reading a few pages, I thought the handwriting was too familiar. So, I went back to the first crumpled page, and yes it was mine-a very old, notebook in which everything was almost all about how mom scolded me for being so lazy. She then told me when she came back home that she felt bad when she read those scribbles because of what she did. She also said, "Now you can tell me anything...the pain that I gave you back then." Of course, am not gonna do that because despite the hard feelings I had a long time ago, it was already in the past and it taught me how to be stronger and more independent. Anyhow, am fine and yes I kept it... it just feels great to see those conversations with my diary now that am 33 years old. LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Panther,

Glad to hear that you're always safe and sound. I know that you can handle things pretty well and those are one of the things that make you the most awesome person I've ever met. You're a wonderful person and a gift to your loved ones. Hugs and Kisses from Teddy and muffins from Susan. 

Your 96th song is: Life is Wonderful by Jason Mraz

"Yes, you always make me feel how wonderful life is despite having a roller coater ride.. LOL"

Shame on me I can't update the photos not until next week after the holidays and once I'm able to finish my errands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment