Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Wonderful Day!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Panther,


Teddy and I are worried sick because you've been working really hard even if you're not feeling well. Don't forget to get some good meals and perhaps you'd see a doctor for some supplements...wish we were there with you. Huhu.  

Today, I had a wonderful time though I had to get up early for the breakfast tour..anyhow, I was able to take an afternoon nap and headed to Tonle Sap lake for the sunset tour. We really miss you and I wish you were here with me to watch the sunrise and the sunset, then we'd go to the massage after a long walk at the night market. Thinking of you always, my awesome Panther. Hugs and Kisses from Teddy! 

Your 89th song is: Glad You Came by The Wanted
Link:http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Glad-You-Came-The-Wanted/ZWZFA8DD.html

Photo of the day: Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment