Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 April 2014

First Day

Siem Reap 1st Day
(photos will be uploaded on the next post)


"Why is your face too small?" he asked. I sincerely apologized to the tuktuk driver who waited for me in Siem Reap Intl Airport for 20 minutes this morning because the flight with Cambodia Angkor Air was delayed. "I'd miss Saigon", I said trying to convince myself that it was fine to wait that long. OMG! Anyhow, I had a wonderful day because Seven Candles Guesthouse is very accommodating and honest. 

The day started with a platter of Cambodian crepes in which it tasted and looked like the Vietnamese "Banh Xeo" but it was still good with Ratanakiri coffee. Since I was really exhausted, I decided to take an afternoon nap after brunch and headed to the street food dinner tour at 530pm.  It was a wonderful experience since I'm travelling alone. Tomorrow morning, I'll have the breakfast tour for 18$ with the same tuktuk driver. This must be fun but the key to happiness is to remember that nothing is perfect. All you get is the additional experience of food, culture, people, and the love of life. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Luv,

Please take an extra care of yourself and hope you'd feel better soon. I know how annoying it is when you're not feeling well and people around you especially in the office don't care about how you feel. I'm gonna kick some people's behinds once something happens to our Panther. We miss you and wish you were here with us now. Luv ya lots!

Your 88th song is: Smile by Avril Lavigne
Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Smile-Avril-Lavigne/ZWZAF7OA.html

Photo of the Day: Thinking of Panther

No comments:

Post a Comment