Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 April 2014

Impossible Wifi Connection

It has been impossible to upload large files to my blogger because of my internet connection at the neighbourhood. Now, I'm in the local cafe in the city centre four hours from my little town and the wifi is free for two hours only. Arrghh...it's not worth spening a penny in cafes for wifi connection. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday-April 12, 2014

Panther's 99th song is: Too Hot by Alanis Morissette

"Always keep you chin up and remember that you're awesome." 

We miss you so much and am so happy to have talked to you today though my wifi sucks and you're there waiting. OMGosh so sorry aaaaaaaaaaaaa...  hugs and kisses from me and Teddy. Luv ya lots, too!


Photo of the Day: First Coffee and I wasn't Happy
in this cafe--the free two-hour wifi is ridiculously SLOW! yet u have to pay for the very expensive beverage and breakfast



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday-April 13, 2014

Panther's 100th song is: One by Alanis Morissette

Am going crazy because of the wifi connection...anyhow am so glad you're feelin better now. Luv ya lots from Teddy and Susan. Mwah be safe always!


Photo of the Day: stiff bacon

BTW, my left hand was holding a piece of those stiff bacon while my right hand is on the keyboard and my brain is getting numb because of Bo's Cafe's very slow two-hour "free" wifi connection. OMG! 
From Bo's coffee--too expensive for those TOO stiff and tough bacon LOL









No comments:

Post a Comment