Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 April 2014

Foot Massage

Date: April 04, 2014 Friday

One of the most exciting experiences I've had was to go cycling in Bakong village a countryside in Siem Reap. People were naive, soulful, honest and friendly. After Bakong, we hopped on the jeep and had lunch in a local family in Kompong Khleang a floating village an hour from Bakong.

We got back to the city centre at 520pm and  since I had been really tired and my muscles seemed to have been stiff, I decided to get a foot massage for an hour and that was another great feeling before I leave for the Phillpines tomorrow night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugs to Panther....and oh I just wanna say that you deserve a tower of your favourite beer, hugs, cuddles, kisses and muffins after a long week at work. Luv you lots from me and hugs tight from Teddy. Sorry the wifi connection was unstable and couldn't publish this post on time. 



We're on our 91st song for the 4th of April: Someone to Love by Shayne Ward

"This song reminds me how lucky I am to have you."

Picture of the day: the Bridge
miss u

No comments:

Post a Comment