Total Pageviews

Monday 28 April 2014

112th Song

Friday April 25, 2014
Location: Starbucks SM City Cebu

Beverage: Tall Espresso Frapp


Now, am at SM Starbucks and I was a lucky customer to get a free Tall beverage of my choice...LOL just wait Java Chip Frapp I'll get you for free.  


Will head to the South terminal in a few minutes...just relaxing a bit here.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Panther,

Last night, you made me really happy so I made something for you. Haha! Hope you wouldn't hate me for that little handmade LOL! Luv ya! Hugs and Kisses from Teddy to the Campers. AND...am still praying Darcy will stay... :(

Your 112th song: When I'm Missing You by A1

"I always wish you're by my side...hugs!"





No comments:

Post a Comment