Total Pageviews

Monday 7 April 2014

Welcome Home

April 06, 2014

The flight from Siem Reap was pretty rough because it was delayed for almost 2 hours. We took Manila at 330am Manila time, and immediately rushed to the check-in counter for my 6am domestic flight. It was a very long day because I hadn't slept since yesterday. Well, thank God Teddy and I safely arrived in my little town at 1pm. I was really exhausted and yet managed to take an afternoon nap for two hours. 

Did my family miss me after two years of not seeing them? Yes, I thought so as I could see it in their longing eyes. Again, thank God safe home despite the turbulence on the way to Manila. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're on our 93rd song: Chasing the Sun by The Wanted

"You always make me feel safe and you always make me feel that you're just here right beside me."

Panther,
I miss bugging you each day and now that wifi connection is almost impossible here in my little town, I feel really sad and I just wanna cry because I won't be able to talk to you in Wechat everyday. For now, all I could do is to send you mails everyday, and or bug you with regular sms and update you with my blogs. It doesn't matter if I have to run to an internet shop in the afternoon just to keep you posted. You know what, last night, I wrote a draft of my Monday blog on my niece's grade school paper. Haha! 

Luv you lots! Hugs and kisses from me and Teddy! I'll upload soem photos maybe tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment