Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Smartphone Scavenger Hunt

Dine With Me


After my class this morning, I headed to Ha Noi for the weekly groceries but before I kicked in the supermarket, I dropped by at Al Fresco's in The Gardens shopping center for lunch. Well, luck was on me because it was...yes as I mentioned in my previous post, it was buy one, get one free Mexican treat. Since it was impossible to swallow the two full meals, I decided to take away the combo and when I got to my place I gave it to my beloved student. Oh yeah, today I also shopped for some bread, chocolates and candies for my kids who won the "Smartphone Scavenger Hunt" this morning. 

In short, my insides were willing to give up the Mexican combo "to go" for a plate of colorful sweets made by yours truly. 

Here are some photos! 







Some bread and chocolates for the winners!





No comments:

Post a Comment