Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Seamless Life

Seamless Life


There have been many times when I feel like I am running out of time.  My subconscious has been forcing  me to make the fastest leap, while deep inside the "real" me   is busy pushing my spirit to its limits just for the sake of making a difference. For what? I dunno...am clueless to be honest! 

Yes, am not getting any younger and sometimes I do nothing but to daydream of my own family...going on a picnic from midday to sunset giggling,blushing and sweating with my twins while their dad is taking snapshots of every gay footstep we make under the blueberry tree. Isn't this life picture-perfect, simple and awesome?! 

Or simply ending the night with a tall glass of Vietnamese pale decoction with the mean guy by the crimson, wooden, java table in front of our crash pad. Oh, these thoughts always make me run forward to a new day of excitement and success. 

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment