Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Piece of Your Heart

I Want A Piece of Your Heart

Location:  The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Lakeview Ha Noi


I know you're perfect in your own little ways, and I can see that though I haven't held you, nor touched your "fluffy", sweet chin which says it all behind your honest, fragile, sincere shadow and soul. I can feel your love even if we are continent away from each other. I know that you have never promised to be with me soon but I believe that you've been trying your best to put up with my craziness especially when I'm on my grumpy pants. Will there be a chance for us to feel each other's warmth somewhere with cinnamon and red wine? Hmnn... no worries I can see that you're not very far from me.  HUGS! 

So for the 7th song of the year is Natasha Bedingfield's, "Piece of Your Heart"Here is the link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Piece-Of-Your-Heart-Natasha-Bedingfield/ZWZDFCZB.html


Cheers to the Photo of The Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment