Total Pageviews

Monday 27 January 2014

Hummingbird Heartbeat

The 26th Song:  Hummingbird Heartbeat by Katy Perry

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Hummingbird-Heartbeat-Katy-Perry/ZWZFA8BD.html


Am a stupid girl for not being  afraid to show him how I feel. Sometimes, the bad memories of the past come back, and I keep asking why those people I loved ran away from me. Maybe because I'm an open book and too silly that I scared the hell out of them. But I should thank them for I found my soul mate who is willing to always take me out of my grumpy pants. His laugh is enough to make me smile again. 


Please knock on my dumb head if I came to the point of overdoing things...or if one day You'll wake up and realize that I'm not funny anymore just tell me.  Hugs and Kisses. Anyhow, you always make me feel like I'm losing my "virginity" the first time you talked to me and until now you make me bloom like a wild lily in an island full of dreams came true. Haha! OILY...

Photo of the Day: 
lunch time in the jungle :)



No comments:

Post a Comment