Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 January 2014

Little Things

You're Perfect To Me


Hey, last night I had a dream that you were "grossed out" of my being silly, cheesy and I asked you if you still wanted to talk to me but you didn't say anything. When I woke up, I thought it was just a dream...seriously, I thought of good things before my eyelids were shut off. So what happened to my subconscious? Anyhow, my heartbeat says that you're pure to me and I will always adore everything about you.  Everything, Panther! 

This song is very meaningful, though we haven't seen each other yet...but I know that you're the one I am destined to be with for the rest of my despicable life.  One Direction hits you once again with, "Little Things", for the 22nd song of the year --- I still recall how delighted you were with my voice on that video I sent you, and little did you know that your laugh in your voice messages simply put me under magic spell. Whenever I am blue, I go back to our old conversations and sniggle with your true-blue, high-minded and incomparable prĂ©cis.  I miss you. 


Photo of the Day Taken  Yesterday at the Coffee Bean, Ha Noi
Hot White Chocolate for Panther



2 comments:

  1. Oiliness ever... Lol... Soooo hs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah ohh dibaaaa naloka kaba omgg kainis kc e dapat kc sia magbibigay saken ng mga knta na yan e nakakainis

    ReplyDelete