Total Pageviews

Friday 3 January 2014

From Sarah With Love

1/3/2014

Got up really late this morning so I was only able to accomplish 9/10 today. It started with a great chicken fillet lunch in Al Fresco's then headed to the bank for mom. It was first thing in the afternoon so I decided to get some girly stuff in Yves Rocher and finally killed time waiting for Hai and Khang in Highlands coffee. Before I went home, Hai and I ended up in the bakers for some coffee and mojito and had a Mexican dinner

(Dinner) chosen this because I feel happy today and this is my comfort food 



Uhmm and today I got the second song for my soul mate and this is: "From Sarah with Love"... as I have already written in the stars telling him that I will love everything about him. I am not certain if he can put up with me but I believe that prayer changes things. Hugs to him from Ha Noi.

Here is the link to the song: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/From-Sarah-With-Love-Sarah-Connor/ZWZ9C7ED.html

No comments:

Post a Comment