Total Pageviews

Monday 13 January 2014

Kiss Me

Such A Lovely Dream

Please forgive me if sometimes I call you "my luv"...I'm just so silly I know right? I don't care because you can't kick me as you're miles away from Asia. But if you're scared or offended you got the right to call my attention or knock on my sleepy and lazy backbones. 

Anyhow, I was really pissed off with FedEx today but you were there to patiently listen and even made me laugh like an idiot despite being on my grumpy pajamas. You're awesome...you just have to feel and believe it. 


Here is the link of the 12th song of the year for my soul mate: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Kiss-Me-Sixpence-None-The-Richer/ZWZF09FZ.html


Look at the frame, what do you see? If you happen to drop by this post please inbox me what was the first thing that came into your mind when you saw this...I will tell you mine once you're able to read this. Hugs and Kisses my Luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment