Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Imagine We're in Haven

Ordinary day...it's my three-week Tet vacation and I feel like a dumb beach bum who know nothing but enjoy the movies, sleep and eat and or sometimes hit Haruki. But today...no oh not that I'm too lazy, in fact I've been too busy with Haven Season 3. 


Your 28th Song of the year: Hero by Enrique Iglesias


I know you're always there to dance with me even if I don't ask you...and I'll always be here for you and make you smile if you can't though not that perfect, I'll do it for you, really.

Hope I haven't stumbled into songs you don't wanna hear, ouch! By the way, I know that things won't be really easy for both of us but I'm sure we'll get there soon. Alright let's just think that we are in Haven and everything is surrounded by troubled people and yet we still make it to our favorite coffee shop laughing at idiots around. Yes, easier said than done...and oh every night I wish I could help you with your errands especially when you get home tired. I'm so sorry...can't do anything. Will always miss and think of you my luv. Hugs and Kisses from Teddy and Susan. 

Here is the link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Hero-Enrique-Iglesias/ZWZA7C0E.html


Photo of the day: Credits to Panther 
He got this for me...thanks that was so sweet of him. He knew how much I love the Clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment