Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 January 2014

1/2/2014: This Song Saved My Life


Gosh, work is in a few days...and since I'm making this year awesome, I have decided to make my blogger a jar full of success, hope, courage, love, happiness and answered prayers in all walks of life. 


1/2/2014 (Asia-timezone)

First is a song for him from Simple Plan: "This Song Saved My Life" as the lyrics of this song will bring both our souls together sooner or later. 

 Here is the link:  http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/This-Song-Saved-My-Life-Simple-Plan/ZWZC68U7.html

I have also included  a very special picture that would remind me how grateful I am for the second day of the year. For now, I will be using a photo I took last year, but on the third day and the next few days it will be a photo of the day. 
this symbolizes true love and sweet life 


No comments:

Post a Comment