Total Pageviews

Monday 10 March 2014

Naughty Us

Crazy Half


I love my Panther so much because he's always there to support me even if I swear like a sailor when I get frustrated with things around me. It's been two weeks since I've had too much on my plate but I never think of quitting. Why would I?  GMTA should I say, that both of us can laugh at things only us understand. This has been the best feeling ever...and thank God I have him. He's a man who always teaches me how to be independent and I so love that about him.  I'm lucky to have found my crazy half...


Panther's 66th song: Sexy Can I by Yung Berg feat. Ray J

Hugs and Kisses from Susan and Teddy! 

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Sexy-Can-I-Yung-Berg-ft-Ray-J/ZW67EWOF.html

Photo of the Day: The Sailor 




No comments:

Post a Comment