Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 March 2014

My Sunday Escape

Bitexco Financial Tower

Sunday? Naaahh it was great getting up at 9am and started doing my lesson plan for the third TP tomorrow. Dropped by at Apollo at 4pm to photocopy and print some materials for the 9am class with our elementary level adults. 

Then Binh, my student picked me up at 430pm and we had Vietnamese dinner at the Japanese village before we enjoyed coffee and the gorgeous sunset on the 50th floor of Bitexco Finance Tower in district 1. I had a wonderful time taking photos of the Saigon river as well as the busy streets nearby. It felt good as it was definitely my escape before a new week of a full plate kicks in. 

As usual, I never wanna go home empty-handed so I dragged Binh to Mochi shop for some fluffy, delicious flavors. Arrived at the hotel at 730pm and waited for Cecil for the dresses she sincerely gave me for my classes. She has been really nice...ever since I met her in the Philippines. God bless her and her family with love and health. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Panther:
I wonder where you are...hope you're safe and remembers to at least get a glass of your favorite beer to get ready for the new week. I miss you soooooo much... :( Hugs and Kisses from Teddy and Susan.

Your 65th song is: The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
Link:http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/The-Way-You-Make-Me-Feel-Michael-Jackson/ZWZ980BU.html

"Will you tell me that I am the one for you?"

Photo of the Day: Alone...Wondering




No comments:

Post a Comment