Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 March 2014

Saigon in Spring

Summer is Here 


"Those bloody Vietjet Air ladybugs look funny and dumb," I chuckled while waiting for Mateo in Terminal 1. From the chilly springy weather in the north to the tropical south. Hmmnn...didn't realize how fast time flew as it had been a year since the last time Mateo picked me up at Da Nang Intl Airport. He has been a very helpful kid since then. 

After negotiating with the hotel owner near Apollo, we managed to drop by Starbucks and couldn't stop laughing when the bartender happily scribbled his name as, "Ms. Mateo", and there I was bullying him for having a new gender until we got to our friends' place near FPT University. At last, they took me to the perfect place where I could eat two large bowls of Bun Mam. Awesome! 

On the other hand, I am a bit worried because I haven't done with the 50 tasks for the course which will start on Monday. Am dead tired that even my left eyebrow is palpitating which means I need enough rest before I start torturing myself in the next few weeks. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Panther,

I was really glad you shared some weekend photos of your ventures today and I felt like I was there, too. Teddy is left in my hotel alone and I'm sleeping over Cecile's place. 

Panther, we miss you so much and please be safe and enjoy as much as you could to release the stress from those idiots around. Love you much more than jelly tots! Hugs and Kisses from me and Teddy to you and Cleo as well as the babies. 

This is the 1st or March and I declare a much happier, more successful life full of smiles and laughter for both of us in all walks of life. Thank you for the love and the inspiration...hugs! 

Your 59th song is: You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) by Josh Groban

"As time passes by...I love you more and more"! 


Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/You-Are-Loved-Don-t-Give-Up-Josh-Groban/ZWZA9W0D.html


Photo of the Day: Reminiscing 

am sure you still remember this hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment