Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Almost A Week Down

Brain dead?


Gosh, felt like I was gone to outer space for years because I didn't have the time to brush my teeth after forcing myself to swallow that extremely dull, tasteless lunch prepared by the owner of the hotel. Tomorrow, I would just drink water and or munch some cookies instead of spending a fortune for a meal which isn't worth it. 

Yes, didn't even have the time to chat with Panther because I could only hold my phone for at least 3 minutes a day. Well, he is also hectic at work but I just thought it's weird because no matter how busy both of us were, we still had the time to talk in Wechat not until I started my CELTA lessons. I wanna cry, really..aaa  miss my awesome man so much. Hmmpp...! Soon, I'll get over those assignments and lesson plans! 

P/S: Tired as hell...



Do you miss me, too? LOL 

Your 61st song is: Tonight We Own The Night by The Wanted

Love you lots, my Panther! Hugs and Kisses from Teddy.

Link:http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/We-Own-The-Night-The-Wanted/ZW67A9CF.html

Photo of the Day: Adorable Kids 
---Photo by Panther---
thanks for the LOVE





No comments:

Post a Comment