Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 March 2014

The 68th Song

The Longest Day

As soon as I got back to the hotel from school at 530pm,  just washed my face and knocked my bed off with Teddy. Gosh, this has been a hell of a week for me as every other day I get Teaching Practice and the rest of the weekdays are for assignments. How would I survive for the the next two weeks then? No one's lazy...just that the course has been extremely hectic aside from the fact that it's quite hot in Saigon. Anyway...I'll try not to count the remaining days, instead will get my butt going until the 28th of this month. Good luck on that!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Panther,
My apologies if I wasn't able to reply to your messages earlier...fell asleep my luv. Haha! Thanks for always understanding and taking care of me though you're not physically with me. Hugs and Kisses from Teddy and lots of luv from Susan.


Your 68th song is: Love by John Lennon
Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Love-John-Lennon/ZWZAZZ7A.html

Photo of the day: For Your Eyes Only 


No comments:

Post a Comment