Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 March 2014

Hit My Head

Bumpy

As days pass by so quickly, I realized that I have already started to dislike teaching maybe because I'm burn out in my CELTA classes. The moment I hit the power button of my laptop, my head starts to ache and my brain  begins to freeze. Never been this exhausted and fed up with too much things on the plate in which it's impossible to consume all of em that I didn't realize how painful it was to hit my head on the glass book shelf at school not until I saw the blood on my index finger. 

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep that I felt like floating somewhere infinite going nowhere, hopeless and pathetic. Anyhow, I got a week and am done with this bumpy ride towards a better future. LOL!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Panther,

My bad you I kept you awake because of my assignment last night...you were really helpful and I couldn't thank you for that. You're awesome and you've impressed me with your being so sweet and thoughtful. Hugs and Kisses with muffins from Susan and Teddy. We miss you toooooooooooooo! Haha... 

Your 76th song is: I Do by Colbie Cailat

"There's nothing we can't get through..."

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/I-Do-Colbie-Cailat-Colbie-Cailat/IW7DZUI0.html

Photo of the Day: Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment