Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 March 2014

Fresh Sunday

Oh God, finally I was able to go to church though I had my skin burnt under the scorching midday with Thang today. Anyhow, that was wonderful because I was able to help him with his assignment in the cafe.  Yeah  felt glad too because I was with Cecil teaching in the church and had some coffee in PNG book cafe with her and Mateo.  


Now am getting ready for the Mekong Delta tomorrow morning at 7am. Hopefully, the tour won't be late so we could start early. Oh before I forget, I must remember to charge my SLRs battery. Awww...this is gonna be exciting and God bless us and keep us safe on the whole trip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Panther, 

I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!  Luv you lots my luv. How was your weekend? Great I hope? Please get some rest earlier for Monday...hugs and kisses from me and Teddy and special chocolate muffins from Susan. Mwaahhhhh


Your 86th song is:If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bFOT1e-AU

"Always Thinking of you, Panther."

Photo of the Day: (credits Panther) Life is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment