Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 March 2014

Saturday with Cleo

Woke up at 230pm today and just had some fast food for brunch and got back to bed again. I felt like I hadn't slept for ten years that I couldn't even drag myself to get some food. Well, I've just finished hand washing tons of clothes and now am getting ready for tomorrow's breakfast with Thang and Binh. Then will also meet Mateo and Cecil in the afternoon for some chitchat and coffee. On Monday, I'm having a day trip to the Mekong Delta, and this makes me really excited that I can't wait to have my shutter roll all day. The most interesting about Mekong is the experience of the floating market in which am already eyeing on for some yellow flowers. Hahaha! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Panther,

Hope you're having a safe and  wonderful Saturday. Teddy and I miss you and we want to have some coffee with you before we leave for Cambodia. Thanks for always lifting my spirits up especially when am stressed out. You're an awesome person...no one might appreciate it but I do. Thank God I have found someone who is willing to spare his time even on the most hectic day. Hugs and Kisses from Teddy and muffins from Susan. Luv ya! 


We're on Your 85th song: Love Will Keep Us Alive by Eagles

Link:http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Love-Will-Keep-Us-Alive-Eagles/ZWZAUE78.html

Photo of the day:  (credits Panther) Dad and the Campers



No comments:

Post a Comment