Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 March 2014

Missing Panther

 Women's Day?

Saturday morning started in Apollo doing my assignment, then headed to Sushi Bar for lunch. Was dead tired when I got back the hotel at 3pm so just threw myself into bed and got up at 630pm. Didn't really want to go out but was starving to death. So, I ended up in Coffee Bean in Le Thanh Ton street. Well, glad their tuna salad was awesome which comes with a very tasty tiny chocolate cupcake  freebie for Women's Day, and yes the bartenders are very accommodating. Wish Panther was here so he could at least unwind with his favorite coffee flavor and it could be the best time to "bully" him on my own sweet little ways. Miss you lots, luv! 

Uhmmmn I really wanna eat one chocolate cupcake, but it's too much for a plain cup of carbs at midnight. You bet...no matter how much I talk myself out for not getting one, it sounds like the urge of not going home without it is a sin. Haha...yes what's my excuse? Well, I can't sleep on it, so better decide now-it's all or nothing! Hahaha



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My luv...wish you were here now...can I bully you now? Can I hug you really tight right now? Will you gimme the sweetest kiss now? And oh..Teddy misses you so much, too. Can I cuddle and tickle you now until you blush and tickle me back? Love ya, lots Panther!

Panther's 64th song: No Promises by Shayne Ward

"Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lots my luv!"

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/No-Promises-Shayne-Ward/ZW607BZ8.html


Photo of the day: Wish You Were Here
come here with us... mwah



No comments:

Post a Comment