Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 March 2014

The Best Part

Loving You...

I never allow negativity in every routine, but honestly I've been physically exhausted as if I'm choked.  This is absolutely insane that sometimes I ask myself, "What am I doing?" Anyway, two more weeks and this shall pass...God help me for I can't do anything without You. Thank you so much also for giving me good health, family, friends and especially Panther. "No weapons formed against me, my family, Panther and friends shall prosper in Your name." Amen.


To Sho,

She's an awesome writer and one of the most loving and understanding person I've ever known. My apologies that until now I haven't sent you the comments and feedback yet...I'll have it done tomorrow night. Hugs!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Panther, 

All I wanna say is, "Love ya Lots to the moon and back!" Hugs and Kisses from Teddy...we thank you, too for always lifting Susan's spirits up since she started her new venture in the south. You're awesome and I couldn't ask for more...see you soon my luv. 

Your 67th song: Slow Down by Selena Gomez
Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Slow-Down-Selena-Gomez/ZW66AC0E.html

Photo of the Day: Next To Mine


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To My Lesson Plan:

Yes, I'm done with the ideas as well as the materials that all I need is to encode you later at 4am. This time i just wanna gloat my double chocolate cupcake and go to bed...am exhausted, really. 


No comments:

Post a Comment