Total Pageviews

Monday 24 March 2014

The 80th Song

My apologies for you putting up with my PMS, and no matter how busy you are at work today, you were there to remind me not to stress myself out with people who aren't worth my wrinkles. LOL. Yes, Monday is over and tomorrow will be my TP8 and am quite ready for that. I declare that would be an above average lesson in Jesus' Name. 

Oh by the way, after class at 5pm in Apollo, I went to Saigon Square and I was able to bargain some personal stuff including a DSLR camera bag with a laptop compartment. For now, that would suffice but definitely in a few months, I'd get a better one. 

And...hey Panther, thanks for always thinking about me each time you take photos. I love it when you said that you were imagining I was beside you taking the same photo. Hugs and Kisses...the same here I always wish you're here with me watching the sunrise and keep giggling until the sun sets, and at the end of the day we get our favorite coffee flavour while criticizing our own photos of the day. 

"Thank God am back to my being me...miss you lots! BUT...Teddy still wanna kick your butt with love!"


Your 80th song is: Moves Like A Jagger by Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Moves-Like-Jagger-Maroon-5-Christina-Aguilera/ZWZC6BA8.html

Photo of the Day: She Loves Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment