Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 March 2014

A Kiss



There are some freaks who literally try to be useless and incurable..I meant yeah..how could a stranger just point his camera phone really close to my face and keep taking photos of me. Oh no, it didn't end that way though...when I sat on the sofa by the glass door near the entrance, he quickly went out and he made himself comfortable with the table right in front of my table and AGAIN pointed his effin phone to my face until he finished taking photos and just went away. Weirdo in the scariest way anyone could imagine!

It's the fourth day of classes by the way, and it dawned on me that I have been worn out and brain dead, so I chose to take a 20-minute nap in the hotel rather than having a tasteless lunch on the streets of Dien Bien Phu. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I started my CELTA, I feel like I have been missing a thousand years of my life because I rarely have a chance to get on my phone and get naughty with Panther. I feel sorry for this, and I know that he always understands me...three weeks more my luv and I'd be back to my routines. Miss you sooooooooooo  much, your laughs, your giggles, sincere compliments and cheerful voice messages. Thank you for not failing me especially those snaps of the clouds which help me get through the day as well as those shots of baby Cleo and the kids home. You're awesome and I couldn't thank God for more...this is too much blessings. Love ya lots from Teddy! 

Panther's 62nd song: Proud of You by Fiona Fung 

"Always believe in yourself...you are more than you could imagine." 

Link: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Proud-Of-You-Fiona-Fung-Fiona-Fung/IW7AD7B9.html


Photo of the Day: A Kiss
I know you will...

No comments:

Post a Comment